We can recommend some companies that do printing in various sizes and formats:*
- www.shutterfly.com for cards, calendars, photobooks, photo prints, etc.
- www.sincerely.com for cards and postcards.
- www.canvaspop.com for big prints—we’ve printed Waterlogue paintings at 4×4 feet and they look great!
Be sure to save the highest quality image when saving images for printing. See: How do I save the highest resolution images possible?
Finally: Some Waterlogue fans have put together creative tutorials on how to create, print and display Waterlogue images.
- Freeborboleta: Printing Waterlogue Pictures
- Shine Your Light: Create a Triptych with a Waterlogue Picture
- A Mother’s Craftuition: DIY Photo Canvas
- Pretty Handy Girl: How to Cut an Art Mat Like a Pro
- Working on My Forever: Hallway Gallery Wall Using Waterlogue
- Mountain Modern Life: Create DIY Wall Art Using Waterlogue
- House of Earnest: Watercolor Art Without Pain
- On Sutton Place: DIY Fall Watercolor Printables
- MomAdvice: How To Print Waterlogue Pictures
*We don’t have any connection with these third-party print services, but have used them in the past for our own printing needs.